Specifications of Stainless Steel Tube for Heat Exchanger:
1) Commodity: stainless steel pipe/tube 304pipe, stainless steel weld pipe/tube, 201pipe, stainless steel profile
2) Standards: ASTM, EN, GB, DIN, JIS, etc.
3) Grade: 200, 300, 400 series
4) Material : 201, 202, 304 , 304L, 321, 409, 430, etc.
5) O.D: 6mm - 500mm
6) W.T: 0.5mm - 20mm
7) Length: 5.8m (or according clients' requirements)
8) Surface: Mirror Polish, Satin Polish, Without Polish, NO.1, NO.4
9) Quality: MTC will be provided with goods, third part inspection is acceptable, for example BV, SGS
Specifications of U-Bend Stainless Steel Tube for Heat Exchanger:
1) Initial Length: Maximum lengths of 27000mm can be supplied on request
2) Bending radius: Maximum 1000 mm
3) Heat treatment of the bend: U-bends with a bending radius up to maximum of 1000mm can be heat treated on request
Grades of Stainless Steel Tube for Heat Exchanger:
304/304L/304H(1.4301/1.4306/1.4948); 316/316L(1.4401/1.4404); 316Ti(1.4571);
321(1.4541); 309S(1.4833); 310S(1.4845); 317L(1.4438); 321H(1.4878); 347H(1.4550);
2205(1.4462); S31803, 2507
Standards of Stainless Steel Tube for Heat Exchanger:
1) ASME SA213/SA213M
2) ASME SA688/SA688M
3) ASME SA789 / SA789M
4) ASME SA249/SA249M
Standards of U-Bend Stainless Steel Tube for Heat Exchanger:
1) ASTM A688/A688M-08
2) ASTM A803/A803M
3) ASTM A556/A556M
4) ASME SA-556
5) ASME SA-688
Manufacturing Process of Stainless Steel Tube for Heat Exchanger
The process commences with the formation of welded mother tube on the tube mill from imported and tested prime quality stainless steel strips. The latest TIG multi electrode welding technique is employed for superior weld quality and 100% Fusion, with argon purging, No filler metal added.
Packaging of Stainless Steel Tube for Heat Exchanger
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
We wrap the stainless steel products with anti-rust paper and steel rings to prevent damage. Plus, our storage racks are made of wood. Other kinds of metals are settled in other places, far from the stainless steel. Any unwanted chemical reaction can be prevented.