Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading Stainless Steel Flexible Hose / Connector manufacturer and supplier.
Stainless steel hose, made of 304 stainless steel or 301 stainless steel, used as wire and cable protection tube for wires, cables and automatic instrumentation signals, from 3mm to 150mm. Ultra-small-diameter stainless steel hose (inner diameter 3mm-25mm) is mainly used for sensing line protection of precision optical scales and industrial sensor line protection. It has good softness, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, wear resistance and tensile strength.
Stainless steel hoses can be bent freely into various angles and radii of curvature, with the same flexibility and durability in all directions; flexible between stainless steel hose pitches, good flexibility, no clogging and stiffness The stainless steel threading hose has a certain tensile force between the side buckles, so as to prevent the damage of the hose, the line laid inside the hose is exposed, and the axial tensile force can withstand more than 6 times of the nominal inner diameter.
If you want to know more about our stainless steel products or Stainless Steel Flexible Hose / Connector price please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
Specifications of Stainless Steel Flexible Hose:
1. Standard: ANSI,JIS,DIN etc
2. Grade: 304/316/321
3. OD range: 30-400mm
4. Wall thickness range: 0.28-1.0mm
5. Length: 1.5m or as demanded
6. Type: annular or helical corrugated type
7. braided layer: single/double/three layer etc(according to the working pressure)
8. braided mesh layer material: SS304/301
9. Max. working pressure: 10Mpa
10. working temperature: -200~+600°c
11. connection type: swivel or fixed flange
12. Package: With knitting bags in bundles or in wooden box to protect the pipe or according to you requests
Feature of Stainless Steel Flexible Hose:
1. High physical strength combined with light weight
2. Suitable for wide temperature range (-270° C to + 600°C)
3. Good corrosion resistance
4. Resistance to fire, moisture, abrasion and penetration
5. Absorbs vibration and noise from pumps, compressors, engines etc
6. Compensates for intermittent or constant movement
7. Compensates for thermal expansion of contraction of piping
8. Corrects problems of misalignment.
Manufacturing Process of Stainless Steel Pipes/Tubes:
The process commences with the formation of welded mother tube on the tube mill from imported and tested prime quality stainless steel strips. The latest TIG multi electrode welding technique is employed for superior weld quality and 100% Fusion, with argon purging, No filler metal added.
Packaging of Stainless Steel Tubes/Pipes:
Please don’t worry that our products are packed, stored, transported according to the international regulation. We do care about the quality of our products; even some little details are paid attention to.
We wrap the stainless steel products with anti-rust paper and steel rings to prevent damage. Identification labels are tagged according to standard specification or customer's instructions. Special packing is available as per customer's requirement.
Plus, our storage racks are made of wood. Other kinds of metals are settled in other places, far from the stainless steel. Any unwanted chemical reaction can be prevented.
Applications of Stainless Steel Flexible Hose:
2. Chemical industries
3. Power plant
4. Reactor installation
5. Steel plant
6. High-pressure boiler pipe
7. Food industry
8. Other type of industries to convey oil, gasoline, LPG, toluene, benzene, petrol, alcohol, etc.
9. Other derivatives & highly corrosive chemical
Q: Can you do polished finish for the tubes/pipes?
A: Yes, for welded tubes/pipes, we can do mirror polishing, 600# polishing, 500# polishing, 320# polishing, 240# polishing and so on, brushed finish is also available. For seamless tubes/pipes, normally the surface is pickled finish, while brushed finish is also doable.
Q: What’s your standard package?
A: Our standard package is waterproof plastic bags with wraps. For advanced packing, we can provide round paper tube for each tube, and wooden/metal case for exterior packing.
Q: Where’s your main market?
A: South America, Mid-east, South-east Asia, Europe and so on.
Q: Do you also have the accessories for the tubes?
A: Yes we can provide the accessories too.
Q: What length is your standard length? Can I have the tubes/pipes cut into the length I want?
A: Our standard length is 3meter, 4meter, 5meter, 6meter. If you length is less than 3meter, we will have to run an additional processing for cutting which will bring some more costs. The minimum length is 500mm. For seamless tubes, we can make maximum to 12, 13meters.