Temper: Soft Annealed
CCL/PCB electrolytic copper foil are classified as: Standard electrolytic copper foil (STD), High-temperature elongation of the copper foil (HTE), ultra-low contour copper foil (VLP), flexible copper foil (FCF), inversion of copper foil (RTF). Ordinary thickness of the ED copper foils are 6 microns and 8 microns,12 microns, 18 microns, 35microns ,105 microns, 400 microns, etc. The maximum width of the ED copper foil is 1370mm (53.93inch). Also we can do special process according to customer requirements.
Appearance of Electrolytic Copper Foil:
1) The Electrolytic copper foil surface is smooth and level off
2) No obvious concave and convex point, crease, indentation, damage
3) The color and luster of Electrolytic Copper Foil is uniform, no oxidation, corrosion and oil4) Trimming flush, no lace and copper powder
Typical Mechanical Properties of Electrolytic Copper Foil for CCL and PCB:
Packaging of Electrolytic Copper Foil for CCL and PCB:
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Packing of Electrolytic Copper Foil for CCL and PCB:
Indicated on the package with item name, specification, batch number, net weight, gross weight, RoHS and manufacturers.
Storage Condition of Electrolytic Copper Foil for CCL and PCB:
1) The warehouse is kept clean, dry, and humidity is under 60% as well as The temperature under 25oC.
2) The warehouse does not contain corrosive gas, chemicals and wet goods.
We will contact with you within 8 hours