Specifications of Chipboard Screw:
1. Material: Carbon Steel (C1010-C1022), etc
2. Plating: Zinc plated, Nickel plated
3. Description: CSK head with philips socket, partial threads, sharp point.
4. Size: M3-M6
5. Length: can be up to 300 mm
6. Usage: Chipboard Screw is usually used to furniture, wood construction
Our Advantages of Drywall Screws:
1. High hardness
2. High and low temperature resistant
3. Multicolor choose
4. Competitive Price
5. Superior Quality, TUV CERT ISO9001:2000 quality assurance
6. Artificial stone without any radiation
7. Punctual Delivery
8. Supply wooden pallet
9. Meet different market’s need: America, Europe, Asia, and so on.
10.Widely used in wood furniture, construction and so on
Here are our Chipboard Screws:
HARDENED CHIPBOARD SCREWS
CHIPBOARD SCREWS WITH RIBS UNDER THE HEAD
Screws are generally made from low to medium carbon steel wire, but other tough and inexpensive metals may be substituted, such as stainless steel, brass, nickel alloys, or aluminum alloy.
Here is our Packaging Information of Chipboard Screws, if you want to know more about other standards and grades' packaging information, please feel free to contact us.