Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading manufacturer and supplier of cold rolled steel strips and tapes. Our cold rolled steel strips and tapes feature high quality in terms of flatness, brightness and straightness, chemical composition and mechanical properties. If you want to know more about cold rolled steel strip price, please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
1)Grade: mild carbon steel: Q195, Q235 SPCC, SPCD, SPCE, DC01-06, ST12, etc.
high carbon steel and alloy steel: 10F、20#、45#、50#、65#、75#、65Mn、50CrVA、60Si2Mn、62Si2Mn、SUP6、SK5、 SK7、T8、T10、GCr15 etc.
2) Thickness: 0.18mm - 3.0mm
3) Width: 10mm and above
4) Coil ID: 250mm/400mm/508mm or as customer's request
Production Process of Cold Rolled Steel Strip:
- Pickling: To clean the dust and rust points on the surface.
- Cold Rolling: Digital rolling control system produces minimum thickness tolerance, helps to prevent twisting and improve straightness.
- Slitting: Precise slitting machinery helps control the best width tolerance and avoid cambers or cracks. Also we can make round or sharp edges with additional process and special machines.
- Heat treatment: Advanced annealing, tempering and hardening techniques will help to produce proper mechanical property of the products to insure our client’s usage with minimum harm to natural environment.
Products of Shanghai Metal Corporation are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
Applications of Cold Rolled Steel Strip:
- Cable armoring
- Parts made by stamping process
- Flux-cored wire
- Saw chain
- Knitting needle
- Can box
- Production of pipes
- Radiator fins, etc.