Hot Rolled Steel from Shanghai Metal Corporation features stable quality and a wide variety steel types. We provide hot rolled steel strips and coils in various standards from mild steel to high strength steel. We also have a wide range of sizes in accordance with your needs.
Specifications of the Hot Rolled Steel Strip:
1) Thickness: from 1.2mm to 14mm, all available.
2) Width: from 15mm to 600mm, all available.
3) Grade: Q195, SGCC, DX51D
4) Coil weight: from 50kg to 7000kg, all available.
5) Coil ID: 100mm - 508mm
6) Coil OD: 500mm - 1300mm
Features of Hot Rolled Steel Strip:
- Wide varieties of products: Hot rolled steel tape/strip has various standards, from mild steel to high-tensile strength steel. We also have available in a wide range of sizes and various surface finishes such as black finish, pickled finish, and shot-blasted finish; all can be selected in accordance with your needs.
- Stable quality: products of stable quality are manufactured under strict quality control, utilizing excellent equipment and techniques,and drawing.
Packing Information of Hot Rolled Steel Strip:
Shanghai Metal Corporation Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) SMC Standard
Process of Hot Rolled Steel Strip:
Reheating → Descaling → Blast furnace → Roughing → Edging → Descaling → Cropping → Finishing → Temperature Control → Gauge Control→ Flatness and Crown→ Laminar Cooling → Coiling→ Hot Rolled Steel Sheet
Applications of Hot Rolled Steel Strip: