Under normal circumstances, longitudinal welded pipes are used for machine structural purpose. As an ISO 9001:2008 company, we guarantee not only quality but also services.
Specification of Longitudinal Welded Pipe
1. Outside Diameter: Ф15~200mm
2. Wall Thickness: 1-18mm
3. Length: 3-12m
4. Steel Grade: Q195, Q235
5. Standard: SY/T5037-2000, GB/T9711.1-97, API Spec 5L
6. Packing: Plastic plugs in both ends, Hexagonal bundles of max. 2,000kg with several steel strips, wrapped in waterproof paper, PVC sleeve, and sackcloth with several steel strips, Plastic caps or according to your requirement
7. Inspection: Chemical Component Analysis, Mechanical Properties (Ultimate tensile strength, Yield strength, Elongation), Technical Properties (Flattening Test, Bending Test, Blow Test, Impact Test), Exterior Size Inspection, Hydrostatic Test, X-ray Test.
Features of Longitudinal Welded Pipe:
1. During the manufacture process, residual stress and resilience is very low.
2. We can manufacture precise size of LSAW pipes.
3. High quality and good services.
Technical Parameter of Longitudinal Welded Pipe
Packaging of Longitudinal Welded Pipe:
Shanghai Metal Corporation Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests.
Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation.
In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.