The radial tire is a kind of structural form of the tire, which is different from the bias tire, the arched tire, the pressure regulating tire, etc.
The international code of radial tire is "R", commonly known as "steel tire".
1. The matrix: most of the single steel cord form (or rayon, nylon, aramid fiber, etc.)
2. O belt: 3-4 layer composed of steel cord
3. The shoulder pad: matrix and belt between the middle layer
4. The bead: steel wire ring, upper and lower triangular rubber core, wire - reinforced layer and bead rubber components
5. The tread of upper and lower rubber tread: Rubber
6. The sidewall
R128, R288, M828, M858
Longitudinal pattern, Coutils, Claw pattern, Paddy pattern, Forklift pattern, Engineering pattern