SSAW (Spirally Submerged Arc Welding) pipes are made from hot-rolled steel coils. These pipes mainly used in petroleum and natural gas industry to transport flammable and non-flammable liquid and steel construction. With 13-year experience in manufacturing pipes, customers can always find what they need.
Specification of SSAW Steel Pipe:
1. Outside Diameter: Ф219~2420mm
2. Wall Thickness: 5-20mm
3. Length: 3-12m
4. Steel Grade: Q345B, API X42 - X80, L245, L555,J55, N80
5. Standard: SY/T5037-2000, GB/T9711.1-97, API Spec 5L
6. Packing: Plastic plugs in both ends, Hexagonal bundles of max. 2,000kg with several steel strips, wrapped in waterproof paper, PVC sleeve, and sackcloth with several steel strips, Plastic caps or according to your requirement
7. Inspection: Chemical Component Analysis, Mechanical Properties (Ultimate tensile strength, Yield strength, Elongation), Technical Properties (Flattening Test, Bending Test, Blow Test, Impact Test), Exterior Size Inspection, Hydrostatic Test, X-ray Test.
Features of SSAW Steel Pipe
1. Both sides of SSAW steel pipes are welded by Arc
2. Good Compactness
3. Smooth surface
Packaging of SSAW Steel Pipe
Shanghai Metal Corporation Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
To meet the entirety of our customers business needs, SMC offers its services as a “One-Stop Shop” for business services including Purchasing, Value-Added Manufacturing, Packaging/Labeling, and Delivery. SMC prides itself on achieving superior results and satisfying customer needs. In this, we earnestly strive to fulfill our role as trustworthy and reliable supplier of business services throughout the entire world.
Our Value-Added Manufacturing Services not only save our customer time from having to out-source, but also spare them the cost of dealing with several disparate shops and deadlines.
Applications of SSAW Steel Pipe
The tubes are mainly used for oil, natural gas, gas, central heating,
water supply, sewage treatment, low-pressure fluid delivery and so on.