Steel Chequered Plate is an ideal lightweight material with a regular pattern, such as diamonds,
5 bars and T patterns on one side, and a featureless reverse side. This type
of metal is usually used in the areas that need slip-resistance and traction.
Specifications of Steel Chequered Plate:
1) Standard:GB, JIS, ASTM, DIN, EN
2) Grade: SS400, A36, Q235, Q345
3) Thickness: 2mm - 10mm
4) Width: 600mm - 1800mm
5) Length: 1000mm - 12000mm
6) Process: hot rolled checkered steel plate ----- no covering, painted, hot galvanized checkered plate
7) Application: mainly used for floor, ramp, pedal, ship deck, car plate, etc.
8) Package: seaworthy or as per the buyers' requirement
Advantages of Steel Chequered Plate:
1) The surface appearance is beautiful and the use of likelihood of diversification
2) Good corrosion resistant performance
3) High temperature oxidation resistant and high strength
4) Good welding performance
Parameters of Steel Chequered Plate:
Packaging of Steel Chequered Plate - Diamond Plate:
Shanghai Metal Corporation Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) SMC Standard
To meet the entirety of our customers business needs, Shanghai Metal Corporation offers its services as a “One-Stop Shop” for business services including Purchasing, Value-Added Manufacturing, Packaging/Labeling, and Delivery. Shanghai Metal Corporation prides itself on achieving superior results and satisfying customer needs. In this, we earnestly strive to fulfill our role as trustworthy and reliable supplier of business services throughout the entire world.
Our Value-Added Manufacturing Services not only save our customer time from having to out-source, but also spare them the cost of dealing with several disparate shops and deadlines.
Applications of Steel Chequered Plate：
1) Anti-skid and decoration
2) Widely used in shipbuilding, automobile, tractor, rail car and building industry, etc.
3) Foot floor plate
4) Petrochemistry, chemistry, electricity, boiler and vessel manufacture
5) Reactor, segregator, heat exchange facility
6) Oil tank, liquid gas storage
7) Nuclear reactor press shell, turbine and other machines