Specifications of Zinc Strip / Coil (Alloy):
1) Thickness: 0.08mm - 3.5mm2) Width: 6mm - 140mm
5) Chemical element for automotive fuse:
6) Test standard for automative fuse:
Features of Zinc Strip / Coil (Alloy):
1) Zinc offers excellent formability. It is also easily soldered to itself and other materials. It can be readily joined as well by resistance welding and other assembly methods.
2) Formability – Can be stamped, deep drawn, roll-formed, hydro-formed, coined and impact extruded
3) No Annealing – Does not need to be annealed during successive forming operations
4) Electrical Properties – Good electrical properties with conductivity equal to 70/30 brass
5) Chemical Properties – Unique chemical and electrical properties that enable it to function in galvanic cathodic protection and battery anode configurations
6) Joining and Soldering – Easily soldered to itself and other materials
7) Corrosion Resistant – Resistant to weather and atmospheric corrosion
8) Finishing – Can be plated, painted, lacquered, powder coated, or base coat/clear coat with excellent adhesion and durability
9) Shielding Properties – Effective EMI/RFI shield
10) Non-Magnetic – Is not magnetic
11) Non-Sparking – Will not spark making it the ideal choice for parts utilized in hazardous environments
12) Environmentally Safe – Zinc is a natural and essential element of life
13) Cost Effective – Stable prices and lighter weights
14) Recyclable – 100% recyclable
Packaging of Zinc Strip / Coil (Alloy)
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Zinc Strip / Coil (Alloy):
1) Automotive fuse
4) Lamp head
6) Shoe eyelet
9) Electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) shielding
10) Lead frames and counterpoise grounding, etc.
Advantages of Zinc Strip / Coil (Alloy):
1) Alloy strip is for fuse element application. Zinc alloys for fuse element applications and corrosion resistant electrical contact applications, such as automotive fuse.
2) We use only 99.995% pure special high-grade zinc to craft our alloys.
3) Our quality control technicians continuously monitor a variety of metallurgical, chemical, and process parameters.