Specification of Stainless Steel Wire:
1. Material: Stainless steel wire type 201, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 321 and 430 etc. for stainless steel woven wire mesh and cloth.
2. Weaving: plain weave, twill weave, Dutch plain weave or Dutch twill weave.
3. Standard roll size: Standard width of stainless steel wire mesh: 1m or 48"standard roll length of stainless steel wire mesh: 30m or 100'.
4. Wire mesh packing: wrapped with moister-proof paper, then in wooden cases.
Packing Information of Stainless Steel Wire Mesh:
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1)Shanghai Metal Standard
Popular Weaving Types of Stainless Steel Wiremesh:
1. Plain Weave
2. Twilled Weave
3. Dutch Plain Weave
4. Dutch Twilled Weave
5. Reverse Weave
6. Five Heddle Weave
Plain weaven stainless steel wire mesh is the most commonly used style of products. Plain weave wire meshes guarantee optimum accuracy of apertures or filter pores.
Twilled woven wire mesh is suitable for where increased wire thickness is required in relation to the aperture size.
Plain Dutch Weave is similar to plain weave, while the warp wires are thicker and lie closer to each other. This type of stainless steel woven wire mesh is mainly used as industrial filter cloth and apparatus of separation.
Twill Dutch Weave is a combination of the Hollander Weave and the twill weave. This type enables a strong wire cloth with super fine filtration. Twilled Dutch woven wire cloth in stainless steel is ideal for fine filtration.
1. What certificate do you have?
We have ISO and CE certificates.
2. Which countries do you export to?
Our goods are mainly exported to Australia, Canada, UK, USA, Germany, Thailand, South Korea and so on.
3. Can I get free samples?
If the sample is available, we can offer it for free. If unavailable, it needs to be customized.
4. What is your minimum order quantity?
Actually there is no MOQ. But usually we recommend a quantity based on the price which is easy to accept.
5. Which payment method you can accept?
Generally we accept T/T, B/L and L/C.
We will contact with you within 8 hours