Aluminum Beam is a type of aluminum profile, which is widely used in decorations, industry, construction/Building, etc. We provide aluminum beams with I-shape, U-shape,T-shape, Z-shape, or as per the drawings and samples.
Specifications of Aluminum Beam:
1) Grade: 6063, 6060, 6061, 6005
2) Surface: Mill Finish, Anodized, Eletropharesis, Powder Coated, Wooden Finish, Polish
3) Shape: I-shape, U-shape,T-shape, Z-shape, or as per the drawings and samples
4) Certification: ISO 9001:2008; ISO14001:2004; SGS
5) Colour: Silver, Black, Red, Blue, and many other colors can be available
6) Temper: T4, T5, T6
7) Wall thickness: above 0.5mm
8) Aluminium profiles deeply processing: cutting, punching, drilling, milling, and fabricating.
Features and Advantages of Aluminum Beam:
2) Good corrosion resistance
5) Greater strength
Primary Technical Data of Aluminum Beam:
Manufacturing of Aluminum Beam
Packaging of Aluminum Beam
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Aluminum Beam:
3) Construction/Building, etc.
I shape/H shape of Aluminum Beam:
Shaped in the form of the letter "I," the I-beam commonly supports floors since it can bear the greatest weight. Also called the "H" beam, it consists of two flat horizontal flanges, one on the top and one on the bottom, that sandwich a vertical beam called the web. The combination of the vertical and horizontal supports equally distribute the weight. Made from aluminum, I-beams are available in many sizes for residential and commercial projects.