Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading Copper Coated Steel Rod manufacturer and supplier.
Copper Coated Steel Rod is a new type product of composite material which combines 99.9% high molecule copper by electroplating on low carbon steel core. It overcomes the original battery reaction existing in the traditional process of casing production, and solves the drawbacks of low purity of copper and negative and positive surface of copper layer thickness existing in hot-dip continuous casting process production. During the construction process, the electroplated copper clad steel can be freely bent and cut in length, and the copper layer on the surface will not peel off and fall off. Therefore, in recent years, electroplated copper clad steel as grounding material has been widely recognized and praised by customers at home and abroad.
If you want to know more about our Copper Coated Steel Rod or other Copper Coated product price please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
1. Unique manufacturing process: The cold rolling hot drawing process is adopted to realize metallurgical welding between copper and steel. It can be pulled freely like a single metal, without dislocation, warping and cracking.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance: composite interface is welded at high temperature, no residue, no corrosion on the bonding surface; thick copper layer on the surface (average thickness greater than 0.3mm), strong corrosion resistance, long service life (more than 30 years) To reduce the labor intensity of maintenance.
3. Better electrical performance: The excellent electrical conductivity of the surface copper material makes its own resistance value much lower than that of conventional materials.
4. Widely safe and reliable: This product is suitable for grounding construction under different soil moisture, temperature, pH and resistivity changes.
5. The connection is safe and reliable: the use of special connecting pipe or hot melt welding, the joint is firm and stable.
6. Easy and quick installation: complete accessories and convenient installation, which can effectively improve the construction speed.
7. Improve the grounding depth: a special connection transmission mode, can be deep underground 35 meters to meet the low resistance requirements of special occasions.
8. Low construction cost: Compared with the traditional construction method of pure copper grounding rod and grounding belt, the cost is greatly reduced.
Features of Copper Clad Steel Earth Rod:
1.99.9% pure electrolytic copper coating
2.Tensile strength is equal or above 600N/mm2
3.The rods are manufactured in accordance with BSEN50164-2
4.Minimum copper coating of 10 mils on rods
5.Molecular bond to nickel-sealed high strength steel core
6.Rods have a low carbon steel core and tip that provide superior strength when driving
7.Minimum copper coating of 10 mils on rods
8.Copper coating plasticity: bend the ground rod to 180 degree, the copper layer doesn’t break or peel
9.The usage life can be at least 40 years
Applications of Copper Clad Steel Earth Rod:
Copper Coated Ground Rod are widely used in power plants, substation, transmission line tower,communication base stations, airports, railways, all kinds of high-rise buildings, microwave relay station,the networkcomputer room, grounding,oil refinery, oil depots and other places to anti-static grounding,protective grounding, working, etc.