Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading Embossed/Stucco Aluminum Foil manufacturer and supplier.
Our aluminum foil plant has 18 foil mills equipped with flatness control system from Siemens (AFC) and guage control system from Honeywel (AGC). About 20 separators and 10 slitters for various applications, 4 grinders form Herkules Germany, more than 60 annealing furnaces.
Shanghai metal corporation is a professional and supplier of Embossed/Stucco Aluminum Foil with high quality and reasonable price, we also supply laminated aluminum foil，aluminum foil adhesive.
If you want to know more about Embossed/Stucco Aluminum Foil or price, please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
(1) The surface of the aluminum foil is extremely clean and hygienic. No bacteria or microorganisms can grow on the surface.
(2) Aluminum foil is a non-toxic packaging material, which can be in direct contact with food without any worries that may endanger human health.
(3) Aluminum foil is a odorless packaging material, and it will not have any odor in the packaged food.
(4) No matter the high temperature or low temperature, the aluminum foil will not have the phenomenon of grease penetration.
Facility of Embossed Aluminium Foil:
1)19 continuous casting lines
2) 6 cold mills
3) 18 aluminum foil mills
4) 40 cutting/slitting/separating lines
5) 3 tension levelers
6) 15 coating lines
7) 10 anodizing lines
8) 3 oil coating lines
9) more than 70 annealing furnaces
10) other equipments
Packaging of Embossed Aluminium Foil
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Embossed Aluminium Foil:
The multiple pre-creasing effect achieved by an over-all embossed pattern on aluminum foil generally further improves foil's excellent dead-folding property. This is an advantage in packaging where end-folds, and overlaps, without the use of adhesives, are desired , e.g. butter, margarine, or similar wraps.