Grade: 4J29, 4J28, 4J32, 4J33, 4J34, etc.
Shapes: round, flat, square, hexagonal, etc.
Outside Diameter: 0.25mm - 16.00mm
Standard Tolerance: OD &ID +/-0.03mm
Specifications of Nickel Iron Cobalt Alloy Rod/Bar:
1) Grade: 4J29, 4J28, 4J32, 4J33, 4J34, 4J36, 4J42, 4J50, 4J52, 4J45, etc.
2) Shapes: available in round, flat, square, hexagonal, etc.
3) Standard: YB/T 5231-2005, GB 4J29, ASTM F15, UNS K94610
4) Outside Diameter: 0.25mm (0.010") up to 16.00mm (0.625")
5) Standard Tolerance: OD &ID +/-0.03mm (0.0012")
6) Technique processing: hot rolled, cold rolled, formed, welded, etc.
7) Chemical composition:
Features of Nickel Iron Cobalt Alloy Rod/Bar:
1) Extremely Stable
2) Good electrical alloy
3) Good ductility
4) Convenient operation like forming, welding, etc.
Typical Mechanical Properties:
Parameters of Nickel Iron Cobalt Alloy Rod/Bar:
Manufacturing of Iron Nickel Cobalt Alloy Rod/Bar
Packaging of Iron Nickel Cobalt Alloy Rod/Bar
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Nickel Iron Cobalt Alloy Rod/Bar:
6) Power tubes
7) Semi Conductors
8) Microwave tubes
9) Scientific instruments
10) Semi conductors, etc.
We will contact with you within 8 hours