Specifications of Stainless Steel Strip for Metal Stamping:
1. Standard: ASTM A240, JIS G4304, G4305, GB/T 4237, GB/T 8165
2. Grade: 200series&300series&400series
3. Thickness: 0.05mm - 3.0mm
4. Width: 3.2mm-550mm
5. Length: as customers' request
6. Surface finish: 2B, BA, Mirror finished, N04, Hair Line, Matt finished, 6K, 8K
7. Manufacture technology: cold drawn/cold rolled/hot rolled
Q: Are you a trade company or manufacturer?
A: We’re a manufacturer. We can do more processings like polished, round edge etc. after slitting.
Q: Can you provide free sample?
A: Yes, we can if there’re some in stock.
Q: Where is your raw material from?
A: BAOSTEEL, TISCO, POSCO, JISCO etc.
Q: What’s your range of slitting width?
A: It depends on thickness of stainless steel strip. Regularly the max. slitting width is 650mm and the min. is 5mm or less.
Q: What’s your standard package?
A: Our standard package is waterproof paper with wraps, packed on a pallet or in a wooden package if it’s small coil.