Aluminum grade: 5056, 5154, etc.
Diameter: 0.12mm - 5.25mm
Tensile strength: 220MPa - 345MPa
The major composition of Al-Mg alloy wire is aluminum. A small amount of magnesium is added to enhance the strength. With excellent anti-corrosion property, light weight, low density, good heat radiation and strong resistance to pressure, it can meet requirement of 3C products, which demand for high integration, miniaturization, electromagnetic shielding, etc. Its hardness is several times bigger than glass wire, but the weight is only 1/3. Now it is widely used in waterproof and shielding layer of cable or outer conductor of AN.
Specifications of Aluminum Magnesium Alloy Wire (Al-Mg Alloy Wire):
1) Aluminum grade: 5056, 5154, etc.
2) Diameter: 0.12mm - 5.25mm
3) Tensile strength: 220MPa - 345MPa
4) Electrical resistance: ≤0.054 Ω
5) Elongation at break: ≥6%
6) Surface treatment: oxidized
7) Storage and transportation, according to GB3199, it shall be stored in
dry and clean warehouse, get rid of heat source exceed 37℃
Packaging of Aluminum Magnesium Alloy Wire (Al-Mg Alloy Wire)
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Aluminum Magnesium Alloy Wire (Al-Mg Alloy Wire):
1) Used to braid wire as flexible cord for connection of electric device and electrical equipment
2) Used in shied wired tube to prevent electric wave
3) Used in various kind of CATV coaxial cable, RF cable, date cable, computer cable and electronic magnetic cable, etc.
We will contact with you within 8 hours