We provide various materials of Nylon Filaments. PA1010, PA56, PHA are degradable Nylon Filaments material.
With the increasing awareness of environmental protection among people, how to reduce carbon emissions, solve global warming, environmental pollution and other issues has attracted widespread attention from society!Our company actively responds to the national call and provides green solutions for global low-carbon development. We have developed environmentally friendly and low-carbon bio based biodegradable Nylon Filaments. Compared to traditional nylon Nylon Filaments, bio based Nylon Filaments are a resource renewable, superior in performance, and more sustainable bio based biodegradable Nylon Filaments. Due to the fact that the original resin is composed of some bio based and some petrochemical based raw materials, the degradation ratio is between 40-65%. PHA Nylon Filaments is a fully biodegradable Nylon Filaments, which is a general term for polyhydroxyfatty acid lipid materials. The biomass content is as high as 100%，with excellent biodegradability. It does not require composting and can be decomposed by microorganisms in natural environments (seawater, soil,etc.)，ultimately decomposing into H2O and CO2. The fully degradable Nylon Filaments has a degradation ratio of>90%，a high thermal deformation temperature, good toughness, excellent mechanical properties,and biocompatibility. lt is safe to come into contact with food and is the best fully biodegradable material to replace PA and PET.
If you want to know more about our Nylon Filament price please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
1. Smooth filament body, good gloss, uniform diameter.
2. PA6 has good elasticity and strong resilience. lt is mostly suitable for household cleaning brushes and industrial brushes.
3. PA66 has good heat resistance, high temperature resistance, good conductivity, good wear resistance, more suitable for comb, electrical brush, household cleaning brush and industrial polishing brush.
4. Nylon material (PA) can be produced with: temperature resistance, flame retardant, conductive, anti-static, antibacterial, anti-ultraviolet, anti-fouling, bamboo charcoal, negative ions, tourmaline and other special functions brush filaments.
5. PA610 has good hydrolysis resistance, resistance to weak alkali and acid, good resilience, more suitable for toothbrush and industrial brush.
6. PSA612 is a material with good flexibility and resilience, acid and alkali resistance, abrasion resistance and excellent hydrolysis resistance. lt is mostly suitable for high-grade toothbrush, cosmetic brush, household cleaning brush and high-end industrial brush.