Grade: 1100, 3003, 5052
Standard width: ≤2000mm
a) Front: aluminum alloy sheet coated with fluoro-carbon resin (PVDF) and polyester resin (PE) roasting painting
b) Core: nontoxic polyethylene
c) Back: aluminum alloy sheet coated with polyester resin painting
d) Surface finish: treated with PVDF and PE resin rolling roasting coating
e) Aluminum alloy sheet thickness: 0.1mm, 0.12mm, 0.15mm, 0.2mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.45mm, 0.5mm
1) Fireproof and water resistant, excellent heat and sound insulation
2) Excellent surface flatness and smoothness
3) Superior weather, corrosion and pollutant resistance
4) Even coating, various colors
5) Super peeling strength
6) Superior impact resistance
7) Lightweight and easy to process
8) Easy to maintain
Classification and common specifications of aluminum-plastic board:
1. Divided by purpose:
1) Aluminum plastic panel for building curtain wall: the minimum thickness of the upper and lower aluminum plates is not less than 0.50mm, and the total thickness should be not less than 4mm. Generally, aluminum alloy plates of 3000 and 5000 series should be used, and the coating should be fluorocarbon resin coating.
2) Aluminum-plastic panels for exterior wall decoration and advertising: The upper and lower aluminum panels are made of rust-proof aluminum with a thickness of not less than 0.20mm, and the total thickness should be not less than 4mm. The coating is generally a fluorocarbon coating or a polyester coating.
3) Aluminum-plastic panels for indoor use: The upper and lower aluminum panels are generally 0.20mm thick, the minimum thickness is not less than 0.10mm, and the total thickness is generally 3mm. The coating is polyester or acrylic.
2. By product function
1) Fire-resistant board: The flame-resistant core material is selected, and the product's combustion performance reaches flame-resistant grade (B1) or non-combustible grade (A-grade); at the same time, other performance indicators must also meet the technical specifications of aluminum-plastic plates.
2) Antibacterial and mildew-resistant aluminum-plastic plate: the coating with antibacterial and bactericidal effect is coated on the aluminum-plastic plate, so that it has the function of controlling microbial activity and reproduction and ultimately killing bacteria.
3) Antistatic aluminum-plastic board: coated with aluminum-plastic board with antistatic coating, the surface resistivity is below 109, which is lower than that of ordinary aluminum-plastic board, so it is not easy to generate static electricity, and the dust in the air is not easy to adhere to its surface.
Packaging of Aluminum Composite Panel
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Aluminum Composite Panel:
1) Wall and interior decoration of air fields, docks, stations, metros market place, hotels, restaurants, recreation places, top-grade residence, villas, office, etc.
2) Big billboards, shop windows, roadside news kiosks, bookstalls, telephone booths, trafficsentry boxes and filling stations
3) Internal walls, ceilings, compartments, kitchens, toilets, and basement dado
4) Shop decoration, interior layers, storied cabinet, pillar and furniture
5) Decoration for boxes in trains, automobiles, ships and carriages
6) Renovation and reconstruction of old buildings
7) Cleaning and dust control projects