Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading Copper coated aluminum wire manufacturer and supplier.
Copper clad aluminum wire refers to the wire with aluminum core wire as the main body and coated with a certain proportion of copper layer, which can be used as the conductor of coaxial cable and wire and cable conductor in electrical equipment. The proportion of aluminum wire is small, but its welding performance is not good. Therefore, the copper-clad aluminum wire can not only take advantage of the small proportion of aluminum, but also improve the welding performance.
Copper clad aluminum wire is available in diameters from 0.025mm to 0.500mm (AWG 50 - 24) with all insulations and self-bonding enamel types. The percentage of copper available are 10% and 15%, where 10% copper cladding is recommended for diameters above 0.100mm (AWG 38) and 15% for diameters below
If you want to know more about our Copper coated aluminum wire or other copper wire price please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
1) Given the same weight and diameter, our Wire measures 2.6 - 3.2 times longer than copper wire, which means 1 Ton pure copper wire should offer 2.6 - 3.2 Ton CCA Wire, so reduce the raw material cost much for production factory
2) According to pure copper wire, the impossibility to separate copper from CCA wire, so it keeps thieves away
3) CCA wire is more malleable than copper wire, unlike aluminum that would generate the insulation oxide, easier processing and good conductive properties
4) CCA wire is light weight, easy to transport and installation and construction, to reduce labor costs
5) CCA wire has significant social benefits, it can save a lot of copper raw resources
1)Electrical Industry: Electrical Switch and Relay Blades, Fuse Clips, Switch Parts, Relay parts, Connectors, Spring Connectors, Contact Bridges, Belleville Washers, Navigational Instruments, Clips
2)Fasteners: Washers, Fasteners, Lock Washers, Retaining Rings, Roll Pins, Screws, Bolts
3)Industrial: Pumps, Springs, Electrochemical, Shafts, Non Sparking Safety Tools, Flexible Metal Hose, Housings for Instruments, Bearings, Bushings, Valve Seats, Valve Stems, Diaphragms, Springs, Welding Equipment, Rolling Mill Parts, Spline Shafts, Pump Parts, Valves, Bourdon Tubes, Wear Plates on Heavy Equipment.
Facility of Copper Coated Aluminum Wire
Shanghai Metal Corporation has taken the lead in importing Copper Coated Aluminum Wire production and inspection equipment of the advanced international standards. The annual output of Copper Coated Aluminum Wire over 7,000 tons.
Copper Coated Aluminum Wire
Packaging of Copper Coated Aluminum Wire
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Copper Coated Aluminum Wire:
CCA wire widely used in:
1) Cable TV signal
2) Large volume communications net work signal transmission
3) Control signal cable, welding cable and so on