Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading Tinned copper wire manufacturer and supplier.
Tinned copper wire is made by covering a coating of Tin on the surface of copper wire by hot dip method, the metallic cohesion is perfectly between the layers, and there will be no flaking. Tin-plated copper wire is mainly used for rubber insulated mine cables, soft wires, soft cables and marine cables as conductive cores, as well as for the outer shielding braiding layer and brush wire of cables.
Tinned copper wire with the high conductivity &magneto conductivity of Copper, it is easy to automation. So It is mainly used for grounding purposes, line tracing to locate underground utilities, drop wire of telephone cables, and inner conductor of coaxial cables, including thin hookup cables like RG-174 and CATV cable. It is also used in some antennas for RF conducting wires.
If you want to know more about our Tinned Copper Wire or other copper alloy wire price please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
1) Inner conductor of terminal CATV coaxial cable
2) Conductive cord of user communication cable for double conductor telephones.
3) Plug-ins for electronic components
4) Conductive cord of field wires
5) Overhead system for power transmission and telephone lines
6) Overhead-contact systems for railway and Light Rail Transit
7) Braided shield wire of power cable
Packing of Tinned Copper Wire:
1) Plastic spool size: DIN130mm, DIN160mm, DIN185mm, DIN250mm, DIN400mm, DIN500mm
2) 20GP can put in 18 tons.
3) According to customer requirement.
Application of Tinned Copper Wire:
Inner conductor of terminal CATV coaxial cable
Conductive cord of user communication cable for double conductor telephones.
Plug-ins for electronic components
Conductive cord of field wires
Overhead system for power transmission and telephone lines
Overhead-contact systems for railway and Light Rail Transit
Braided shield wire of power cable
Earthing pole for electrical power industry
Features of Tinned Copper Wire:
Shiny & Uniformity
Excellent electrical conductivity
High tensile strength
Excellent welding and
Good corrosion resistance
Light Specific gravity
Can save resources of Copper