Heat exchange tube is a main heat exchange element of heat exchange equipment, which heat exchange efficiency directly determines the performance of the whole heat exchange equipment. Besides bare tube, heat exchange equipment can also adopt heat transfer tubes made of various materials such as low finned tube, high finned tube, inner rib finned tube, threaded tube, corrugated tube, spiral tube, net work tube, T-tube, convergent-divergent tube, precision spiral tube, etc. In material, heat exchange tube can also be divided into mono-metal and bimetal which can be wildly use in the preheating and recovery of electric power, metallurgy, cement industry as well as petrochemical industry.
Common materials includes carbon steel, low alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, copper –nickel alloy, aluminum alloy, titanium, etc., and some nonmetallic material including graphite, ceramic, Teflon, etc. as well. We select proper materials according to working pressure, temperature and medium corrosion, etc. when designing.
1) Size range of finned tube: OD of base pipe:φ10mm - 88mm
2) Height of fin: 5mm - 16mm
3) Thickness of fin: 0.3mm - 0.8mm
Specification table of Mono-metal high efficiency threaded heat exchange tube:
1) Parameters can be adjusted according to the demander’s drawing requirements to design and manufacture mono-metal threaded heat exchange tubes made of aluminum, copper, steel, stainless steel, or titanium tube, etc. In special specs.
2) N indicates the ratio of external surface area of threaded threaded heat exchange tube before rolling.
Type and Spec. of Bimetal rolled integral fin tube:
1) □ indicates a symbol of liner tube material,e.g. red copper is “T” steel and “G” grade. The user can freely choose copper tube, steel tube or titanium tube, etc. as liner tube according to the requirements of medium used in heat exchange tube.
2) Sn rolled integral fine tube indicates the surface area calculated based on I.D. of aluminum tube (O.D. of liner tube)
3) Besides the Spec. shown on the table, we can also design and manufacture bimetal rolled integral fin tubes in any special Specs.
Packaging of Heat Exchange Tube
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Heat Exchange Tube:
Tube shell type heat exchange
Shell and tube heat exchanger is one of the most typical partition type heat exchangers. It has a long history of application in industry and lays a dominant position among all heat exchanger until now. Heat exchange tube is the main element of it.
Advantages of Heat Exchange Tube:
1) High heat transfer
2) Wide scope of application
3) Applicable to various complications
4) Compact in structure, small in size
5) Convenient for maintenance and repaire
Features of SMC Heat exchange tube:
1) Anticorrosion property
2) Wear resistance property
3) Low thermal contact resistance
4) Extremely high tability
5) Super anti-fouling capability