Specifications of Monel Bar:
1) Grade: Monel 400
2) Diameter: 1/2‘’ - 78‘’ （DN10 - DN1900）
3) Shape: Equal, Round
4) Temper: Soft, Half Hard, Hard
Features of Monel Bar:
2) High Tensile Strength
3) Weather Resistant
4) Anti Corrosive
6) Resistance to acid and alkaline solutions
7) Rugged construction
1) Processing method: seamless, forged, etc.
2) Chemical element:
Packaging of Monel Elbow Fitting
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Monel Bar:
1) Marine: Monel alloy has excellent corrosion resistance, is the ideal of marine material, is widely used in marine equipment, facilities.
2) Petrochemical Industry: low sulfur and high salt crude oil distillation unit of tower body lining and tray components and overhead condensing tubes are generally used in Monel alloy.
3) Aerospace, nuclear industry, nuclear industry
Advantages of Monel Bar:
1) Corrosion resistance is generally more than pure nickel corrosion reducing medium, corrosion resistance than pure copper oxidation medium.
2) Corrosion resistance to sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid, carbon is very good, especially the corrosion resistance of hot concentrated hydrochloric acid, alkali also has excellent corrosion resistance.