Grade: C44300, C68700, C70600, etc.
OD: 12mm - 50mm
Width: 0.8mm - 3mm
Length: 1000mm - 9000mm
Temper: O61, H55
Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading Condenser Tube manufacturer and supplier.
The condenser is a component of the refrigeration system. It is a type of heat exchanger that converts gas or vapor into a liquid and transfers the heat in the pipe to the air near the pipe in a fast manner.
The gas passes through the condenser tube, allowing heat to be dissipated into the surrounding air. Metals such as copper have strong thermal conductivity and are often used to transport vapor. In order to improve the efficiency of the condenser, a heat sink with excellent heat conduction performance is often added to the pipeline, and the heat dissipation area is increased to accelerate the heat dissipation, and the air convection is accelerated by the fan to take away the heat.
If you want to know more about our copper products or Condenser Tube price please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
Specifications of Copper Condenser Tube:
1) Grade: C44300, C68700, C70600, C71500
2) OD: 12mm - 50mm
3) Width: 0.8mm - 3mm
4) Length: 1000mm - 9000mm
5) Temper: O61, H55
6) Standard: ASTM B111 GB/T8890-1998, JIS H3300:1997
Dimensions of Copper Condenser Tube:
Manufacturing of Condenser Tube
Packaging of Condenser Tube
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Copper Condenser Tube:
1) Copper Condenser Tube for Air-Conditioner and Refrigeration
2) Copper Condenser Tube for Oil Lines, Gas Lines
3) Copper Condenser Tube for Machinery & Industrial
4) Copper Condenser Tube for Plumbing
5) Copper Condenser Tube for Heating
6) Copper Condenser Tube for Machinery & Equipment
7) Copper Condenser Tube for General Engineering Fields
8) Copper Condenser Tube for Electrical and Conductive Fields
We will contact with you within 8 hours