Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading Inner Grooved Copper Tube manufacturer and supplier.
The inner grooved copper tube refers to the internal thread TP2 copper tube with a smooth outer surface and a certain number of inner threads.
Due to the increase in the internal surface area of the inner grooved copper tube, its thermal conductivity is 20 to 30 percent higher than that of the light pipe. With the implementation of the world's energy shortage and domestic energy efficiency than the air conditioning access system, inner grooved copper tubes will be widely used in the air conditioning refrigeration industry.
If you want to know more about our copper products or Inner Grooved Copper Tube price please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
Specifications of Inner Groove Copper Tube:
1) Standard Complied: ASTM B-68, GB/T 20928
2) Grade: C11000, C12200, C2680, C27200, C27000, etc.
3) Temper: soft drawn or light soft drawn
4) Unit Weight: 34kg -270 kg
5) Outside diameter: 5.0mm - 15.8mm
6) Inner diameter: 4.3mm - 14.22mm
7) Bottom wall thickness: 0.20mm - 0.50mm
8) Total wall thickness: 0.35mm - 0.83mm
9) Fin Groove Depth: 0.15mm - 0.33mm
Customized sizes and shapes are accepted.
Features of Inner Groove Copper Tube:
1) Leak proof
2) Long lasting
3) Accurate groove designs
4) Corrosion resistant
5) High metallurgical strength
6) High temperature resistant
7) High pressure resistant
8) Excellent heat transfer property
9) Good electrical conductivity, etc.
Parameters of Inner Groove Copper Tube:
(for reference only, customized specifications are accepted)
Manufacturing of Inner Groove Copper Tube
Packaging of Inner Groove Copper Tube
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard