Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading Straight Copper Tube manufacturer and supplier.
The straight copper tube is a kind of non-ferrous metal tube, which is a pressed and drawn seamless tube. The copper tube has good electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity characteristics, conductive parts of electronic products and main materials of heat dissipation accessories, and has become the first choice for modern contractors to install tap water pipes, heating and refrigeration pipes in all residential commercial houses. The copper tube has strong anti-corrosion performance, is not easy to be oxidized, and is not easy to react with some liquid substances, and is easy to bend and shape.
If you want to know more about our copper products or Straight Copper Tube price please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
Specifications of Straight Copper Tube:
1) Grade: C11000, C10200, C12000, C12200
2) Outside Diameter: 4mm - 219mm
3) Thickness: 0.35mm - 5.5mm
4) Length: 1000mm - 10000mm
a) ASTM B280, ASTM B88, ASTM B68, ASTM B75 ASTM B251
b) JIS H3300
c) BS EN 12735, BS2871, BS12449
e) AS1432, AS1571
Features for Straight Copper Tube:
1) Light weight
2) Good thermal conductivity
3) Low temperature and high strength
Manufacturing of Straight Copper Tube
Packaging of Straight Copper Tube
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Straight Copper Tube:
1) Straight Copper Tube for Air Conditioner and Refrigerator
2) Straight Copper Tube for Water Tube Service and Distribution
3) Straight Copper Tube for Fire Protection, Solar, Fuel/Fuel Oil
4) Straight Copper Tube for Natural Gas, Liquefied Petroleum (LP)Gas
5) Straight Copper Tube for HVAC, Snow Melting, Drain, Waste, Vent Piping
6) Straight Copper Tube for Re-drawing Usage
7) Straight Copper Tube for High Conductivity Use
8) Straight Copper Tube for Cable Lugs and Termainals
9) Straight Copper Tube for Electric Connectors
10) Straight Copper Tube for Lighting Industry
11) Straight Copper Tube for commonly used in the manufacture of heat transfer equipment (such as condensers, etc.). Oxygen equipment is also used in low-temperature piping assembly.
12) Small diameter Straight Copper Tube used in the delivery pressure of the liquid (such as lubrication systems, hydraulic systems, etc.) and used as instruments of pressure measurement tubes.